Million Dollar Club
Jim and Martha Griesheimer are members of the Million Dollar Club because they “love the productions…there’s a high degree of artistry. The audience is close to the stage and the process. It’s a great community resource.”
Our major support organization is the Million Dollar Club (MDC). By making a 10-year, non-binding pledge commitment of at least $400 per year to the Commonweal, MDC members contribute to the cultural, educational and economic health of our region.
They also receive:
- Unlimited admission for two
- Priority seating
- $10 discounts for their guests
- 10% discount on Commonweal merchandise
- Complimentary referral vouchers upon request
- A subscription to In Common, our members-only newsletter
- A News from Our Neck of the Woods e-newsletter
- Recognition in the season program
- Invitations to special events
Core members contributing at the $800-a-year level and above also receive reserved seats and special invitations to each production’s first day of rehearsal, when the cast reads the script aloud together for the first time.
Like all non-profit theatres, the Commonweal needs pledges and contributions to survive. We earn 50% of our income and rely on donations for the remaining 50%, which is an even greater percentage of earned income than most theatres.* Your contribution will help a well-managed cultural asset thrive!
*Based on 2012 figures from Theatre Communications Group.