MDC — The Heart of Our Donor Programs
Jim and Martha Griesheimer are members of the MDC because they “love the productions…there’s a high degree of artistry. The audience is close to the stage and the process. It’s a great community resource.”
Our major support organization is the MDC. By making a 10-year, non-binding pledge commitment of at least $500 per year to the Commonweal, MDC members contribute to the cultural, educational and economic health of our region.
They also receive:
- Unlimited admission for two
- Priority seating (10 minutes before general admission seating)
- $10 discounts for their guests
- Gift Season Passes at a discounted rate of $99
- 10% discount on Commonweal merchandise
- Complimentary ticket referral vouchers upon request
- Special invitations to each production’s first day of rehearsal, when the cast read the script aloud together for the first time.
- A subscription to In Common, our members-only newsletter (click here to see a sample)
- A “News from Our Neck of the Woods” e-newsletter
- Recognition in the season program
- Invitations to special events
Core members contributing at the $1,000-a-year level and above also receive reserved seats.
Your tax-deductible pledge over the long term provides a stable source of support for all that Commonweal does as a vibrant, cultural, educational, and economic asset to the region. You may choose almost any payment schedule that you find convenient, and we can also arrange for automatic deductions from a credit card or checking account.
*Based on 2012 figures from Theatre Communications Group.