MDC—The Heart of Our Donor Programs
We love the productions…there’s a high degree of artistry. The audience is close to the stage and the process. It’s a great community resource.”
— Jim and Martha Griesheimer
Keep us strong with a recurring donation!
The lifeblood of our donor support is the Million Dollar Club (MDC), our sustaining member program. Not actually a group of millionaires and you don’t have to be one to join, the MDC is made up of more than 350 households/businesses who’ve made a 10-year financial pledge to us. A majority of those individuals also contributed to the ambitious capital campaign that led to the construction of the beautiful custom-designed theatre that’s been our home since 2007.
By making a 10-year, non-binding pledge of at least $500 annually per couple ($250 for single heads-of-household) your MDC membership sustains our mission:
To enrich the common good through actor-based storytelling which is both transcendent and relevant.
By way of thanks you can:
- See as many performances as you want!
- Receive priority seating 10 minutes in advance.
- Bring guests for a $10 discount.
- Purchase Season Passes as gifts at a year-round discounted rate of $99
- Attend invitation-only special events, like the first rehearsal of each show!
- Get complimentary ticket referral vouchers upon request
- Have reserved seats at our Core MDC level. ($1,000 annually or $500 for single heads-of-household)
- And more!
Choose any payment schedule that you find convenient—annually, semi-annually, quarterly or monthly. You can donate automatically by credit card or bank transfer, or we can send you a reminder when your donations are due.
Join more than 375 households and businesses who have chosen to invest in our collective future!